Yaphank Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to assist you to move into your brand new home with a Yaphank home inspection!
Purchasing a new home is an exhilarating moment. Allow our group at Inspecticore to free up your time to focus on making your household ready for the transition. We’ll take the pressure out of your new home with a complete Yaphank home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have offered meticulous home inspections for the Yaphank and Long Island communities.
Yaphank Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
With our team, our Yaphank home inspections are delivered by certified pros. Here is what our Inspecticore team will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We document that the outside doors shut and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the outside seals work properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions successfully
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals make certain that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals document yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We make use of the heating to verify the controls are operating successfully.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to verify the controls operate effectively.
- Features review: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion: We view any trace of active water intrusion.
- Foundation check: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like a trace of drywall cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros look over any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals make sure that your electrical metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Inspecticore for Yaphank Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Yaphank home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Yaphank home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 516-524-0673!