Wyandanch Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to assist you to transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Wyandanch home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new house is a great occasion. You can let our crew at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the change. At Inspecticore, our team will take the anxiety out of your new home with a rigorous Wyandanch home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Wyandanch and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Wyandanch home inspections are delivered by trained specialists. Here’s what our Inspecticore staff will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make sure that the outside doors shut and secure correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the rubber weatherproofing act efficiently
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor works successfully
Wyandanch Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim: Our professionals make sure that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals check property grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to ensure the controls are functioning properly.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to inspect the mechanisms that act correctly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your heating and AC systems act as they should.
Wyandanch Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration check: We inspect any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any rotting of wood in contact with foundation movement, like degradation of plaster fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any damage to or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: We make certain that your electric meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Security review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Safety devices: Our home inspection pros document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, which include GFCI switches.
Wyandanch Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains function properly
- Sump pumps review: technicians inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Inspecticore for Wyandanch Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Wyandanch home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer quality residential inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Wyandanch home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!