Woodbury Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to help you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Woodbury home inspection!
Purchasing a new home is a big moment. Allow our crew at Inspecticore to assist you to pay attention to making your family organized for the move. We’ll take the anxiety out of your purchase with a rigorous Woodbury home inspection!
Since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have given rigorous home inspections for the Woodbury and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection- What We Check
The most reliable Woodbury home inspections are given by certified experts. Here’s what our Inspecticore staff will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We prove that the outside doors close and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the outside weatherproofing work properly
- Garage doors: We work on the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor functions effectively
Woodbury Property Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros document that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We verify that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our professionals check yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak problems
Woodbury HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to check the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals review the AC unit, to document the mechanisms operating correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make certain that your heating and air conditioning systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any trace of wood touching with soil.
- Water penetration: We review all traces of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We view any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural rigidity issue.
Woodbury Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical meter and base are acting well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals check that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Woodbury Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage work effectively
- Sump pumps review: technicians test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Inspecticore for Woodbury Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Woodbury home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver quality house inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Woodbury home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!