West Islip Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you transition into your upcoming home with a West Islip home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new dwelling is a great opportunity. Please let our staff at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to getting your household organized for the move. At Inspecticore, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with an in-depth West Islip home inspection!
Since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have offered intensive home inspections for the West Islip and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
With our team, our West Islip home inspections are given by qualified pros. This is what our Inspecticore staff will investigate:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the window weatherproofings act properly
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and check that the safety sensor works effectively
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We make certain that the siding boards and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: We take a look at landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: We utilize the heater to document the controls are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to make certain the mechanisms act properly.
- Features check: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any evidence of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any evidence of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros test any signs of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shiftings, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We inspect that your electric meter and base are working correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked properly.
- Security hardware check: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: We look over several switches and fixtures, which include GFCI switches.
West Islip Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: Our home inspection pros test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians view water pumps that are within reach
Why Inspecticore for West Islip Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of West Islip home inspection pros, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To see our West Islip home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!