West Babylon Home Inspection
Our team is ready to help you move into your brand new dwelling with a West Babylon home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a great occasion. Please let our team at Inspecticore free you to concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the change.
We will take the nervousness out of your buy with an in-depth West Babylon home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have offered extensive home inspections for the West Babylon and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Inspect
With our team, our West Babylon home inspections are supplied by trained specialists. Here’s what our Inspecticore staff will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We ensure that the exterior doors shut and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the window seals function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros check that the siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing sealant: We ensure that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals document yard angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: We make use of the heating system to validate the controls are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system inspection: We review the AC unit, to confirm the controls operate efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals check that your air conditioning and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wooden framing contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros record all evidence of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros look over any rotting of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical metering and base are working efficiently.
- Security check: We ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protective devices: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps: We view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Inspecticore for West Babylon Home Inspections
If you work with our crew of West Babylon home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our West Babylon home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!