Wading River Home Inspection
We’re ready and waiting to assist you move into your new dwelling with a Wading River home inspection!
Buying a brand new house is a huge occasion. Let our crew at Inspecticore free you to focus on making your loved ones ready for the move. Our staff will take the stress out of your purchase with an in-depth Wading River home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have supplied detailed home inspections for the Wading River and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Wading River home inspections are provided by certified pros. Here is what our Inspecticore crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We prove that the external doors close and lock efficiently
- Exterior windows: We verify that the outside seals work efficiently
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor operates successfully
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: We document that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros validate that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros check landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heating system to ensure the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioning system inspection: We test the AC unit, to make certain the mechanisms function correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals validate that your AC and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: We record any trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We view any evidence of wood contacting of foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework cracks, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals look over any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: Our professionals make certain that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Security inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety hardware check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater check: We view the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps inspection: We test sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Inspecticore for Wading River Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Wading River home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply outstanding property inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Wading River home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!