Valley Stream Home Inspection
Our team is excited to lend a hand as you move into your new house with a Valley Stream home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a great occasion. Please let our team at Inspecticore help you focus on getting your household ready for the transition. We will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Valley Stream home inspection!
Since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have provided intensive home inspections for the Valley Stream and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
The best Valley Stream home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. This is what our Inspecticore team will look for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We make certain that the exterior doors shut and lock properly
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the outside weatherproofing function effectively
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor functions properly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: We make sure that the external walls or other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals document that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage check: We check yard angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater to ensure the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioner, to ensure the controls act properly.
- Features check: Our professionals confirm that your HVAC systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals test all signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifts, like evidence of drywall breaks, brick breaks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any notching or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our professionals validate that your electric metering and base are functioning efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply review: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: We review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Inspecticore for Valley Stream Home Inspections
When you work with our crew of Valley Stream home inspection pros, you can count on us to supply great residential inspections on a short time-line.
Other services that we provide are:
To get our Valley Stream home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!