Upton Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to support you as you move into your upcoming property with an Upton home inspection!
Buying a brand new property is a huge occasion. Please let our company at Inspecticore assist you to concentrate on making your household organized for the move. We will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a complete Upton home inspection!
Since 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have provided extensive home inspections for the Upton and Long Island areas.
Upton Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Upton home inspections are offered by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Inspecticore crew will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and latch correctly
- Home windows: We make certain that the outside weatherproofing operate successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates properly
Upton Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating system to verify the buttons are working successfully.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to inspect the controls work efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any degradation of wood in contact with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals view all evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals review any signs of the wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting of drywall fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: We inspect that your electric meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety check: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective hardware: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater: Our professionals review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros test bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Upton Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Upton home inspection pros, you can depend on us to provide quality property inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Upton home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 516-524-0673!