Syosset Home Inspection
We are looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your upcoming property with a Syosset home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is an exciting occasion. Allow our group at Inspecticore to free up your time to focus on making your family ready for the new house. Our team will take the stress out of your new home with a rigorous Syosset home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have given extensive home inspections for the Syosset and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection- What We Search For
The most reliable Syosset home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. This is what our Inspecticore staff will keep an eye out for:
Syosset Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We document that the exterior doors seal and latch properly
- Exterior windows: We make certain that the rubber weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Home Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros check that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros inspect that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: We make use of the heating to confirm the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Cooling system check: We inspect the AC unit, to confirm the mechanisms act correctly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems act efficiently.
Syosset Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any rotting in the wooden framework in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros document any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are acting efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Security hardware check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Syosset Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We review all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review sump pumps that are within reach
Why Inspecticore for Syosset Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Syosset home inspection pros, you can depend on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Syosset home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 516-524-0673!