Home Inspection Suffolk County
Our crew is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Suffolk County home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is a big moment. You can let our staff at Inspecticore assist you to concentrate on getting your household ready for the new home. We will take the anxiety out of your buy with an in-depth Suffolk County home inspection!
Since 2009, our pros at Inspecticore have offered meticulous home inspections for the Suffolk County and New York areas.
Home Inspection: What We Check
The best Suffolk County home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. Here is what our Inspecticore team will investigate for:
Suffolk County Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We check that the outside doors seal and secure properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the outside weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates successfully
House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: We take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over property angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating system to ensure the buttons are operatning effectively.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros test the AC unit, to make certain the mechanisms operate properly.
- Operations check: We make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We view all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We identify any rotting of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like signs of plaster breaks, masonry cracks, lopsided door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are working well.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals validate that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety devices review: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Inspecticore for Suffolk County Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of Suffolk County home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Suffolk County home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 516-524-0673!