Stony Brook Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is ready and waiting to assist you to move into your brand new home with a Stony Brook home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a huge moment. You can let our company at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the new home. Our crew will take the stress out of your move with an in-depth Stony Brook home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Stony Brook and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Search For
Our Stony Brook home inspections are given by certified experts. These are what our Inspecticore team will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We verify that the external doors close and secure successfully
- Home windows: We make certain that the rubber seals work effectively
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor functions correctly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We make sure that the external walls and other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: We confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof joints: We check that valleys in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: We check property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heater to ensure the buttons are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system check: We inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect the controls function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your heating and air conditioning systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any rotting of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation check: Our professionals review any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock fissures, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Safety hardware: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Stony Brook Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply inspection: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Stony Brook Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Stony Brook home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Stony Brook home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!