Smithtown Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is looking forward to assisting you to move into your newly purchased property with a Smithtown home inspection!
Buying a brand new property is a huge moment. Please let our team at Inspecticore help you concentrate on getting your family organized for the new home. We will take the anxiety out of your new home with a rigorous Smithtown home inspection!
Since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have provided detailed home inspections for the Smithtown and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection- What We Inspect
At Inspecticore, our Smithtown home inspections are delivered by qualified experts. This is what our Inspecticore team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber seals act correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We work on the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor operates successfully
Smithtown House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: We inspect that the external walls and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: We check that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals inspect that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check property grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak problems
Smithtown HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to check the buttons are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system: We look over the air conditioner, to inspect the controls act effectively.
- Features check: We make sure that your heating and AC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros review all evidence of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals test any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like signs of sheetrock cracks, brick cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros identify any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: We confirm that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply controls: We document that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating system: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Inspecticore for Smithtown Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of Smithtown home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer quality house inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Smithtown home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 516-524-0673!