Shoreham Home Inspection
We’re ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Shoreham home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is a huge moment. Let our crew at Inspecticore assist you to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the change. We will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a complete Shoreham home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Shoreham and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Check
At Inspecticore, our Shoreham home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. These are what our Inspecticore staff will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make certain that the rubber weatherproofing operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and check that the safety sensor works effectively
House Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding and other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim review: Our professionals validate that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros check that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect landscape slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating system to confirm the controls are working effectively.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning unit, to inspect the mechanisms that operate correctly.
- Operations check: We ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration: We review all traces of present water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any trace of wood contacting of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall cracks, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals make certain that your electric meter and base are operating successfully.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protection hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heater review: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Shoreham Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of Shoreham home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer great house inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Shoreham home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 516-524-0673!