Shirley Home Inspection
Our crew is ready to help you move into your upcoming property with a Shirley home inspection!
Moving into a new dwelling is an exciting moment. Please let our team at Inspecticore assist you to concentrate on making your family organized for the new home. We’ll take the anxiety out of your purchase with an in-depth Shirley home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our pros at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Shirley and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
With our team, our Shirley home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. This is what our Inspecticore team will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals inspect that the rubber seals act correctly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing joints: We check that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals inspect landscape grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak issues
Shirley HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: We operate the heater to inspect the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to check the buttons act properly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems work successfully.
Shirley Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view all traces of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: We identify any signs of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like traces of plaster breaks, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply valves: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating review: We review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Shirley Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Shirley home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply great residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Shirley home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 516-524-0673!