Seller Pre-Listing Inspections
Inspecticore’s seller pre-listing inspection is an opportunity for you to maximize your leverage and save money! For sellers, a pre-listing inspection can save a lot of avoidable trouble and stress, and maximize profit.
If you know there are items to fix, you can either repair or disclose them while preparing to list your home. Being forthright demonstrates that you are not hiding anything. Even better, being ahead of the curve with fixes before listing will present potential buyers with the best visual of their dream home. All home inspections completed by Inspecticore are available for sellers, as they are for buyers.
Why Pre-Listing Inspections?
We hire, educate, and train only the best home inspectors in the Long Island area, so you can rest assured that your potential home is well inspected.
- Avoid eleventh hour negotiation stumbling blocks and costly concessions – if you are deep into the negotiation process you may have to agree to more than is needed to keep a deal alive.
- Marketing and pro-active advantages – you will be ahead of the other sellers on the block with a home that has already been “pre-inspected” for safety issues etc.
- Reveal issues before they scare off home buyers – you can let a potential buyer know you have some cost estimates for a new water heater “just like this one” so you have some real numbers during discussions about older units.
- Avoid pit falls like termites, mold, and asbestos – get them corrected before they even come up.
- Get realistic estimates from qualified contractors – need a repair on a burner, for example – it will be more affordable when you don’t need to pay a premium to get someone there within 24 hours!
- List your home for full asking price with confidence – price with confidence knowing there are no major pitfalls lurking.
- Provide peace of mind to buyers making an offer – buyers will feel confident an expert just reviewed and evaluated the home and its systems.