Ronkonkoma Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased property with a Ronkonkoma home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a big opportunity. Let our team at Inspecticore help you focus on getting your loved ones ready for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your move with a thorough Ronkonkoma home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have supplied meticulous home inspections for the Ronkonkoma and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
With our team, our Ronkonkoma home inspections are offered by qualified professionals. Here is what our Inspecticore crew will keep an eye out for:
Ronkonkoma Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the outside doors shut and lock effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals verify that the window gaskets function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions properly
House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the external walls and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: We ensure that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros take a look at yard angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to check the controls are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to verify the controls function properly.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framing in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: We review all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood: We look over any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: We validate that your electrical metering and base are operating successfully.
- Safeguard check: We make sure that the electric service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security hardware: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches and fixtures, which includes GFCI switches.
Ronkonkoma Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: We test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Inspecticore for Ronkonkoma Home Inspections
When you work with our company of Ronkonkoma home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver great property inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Ronkonkoma home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!