Riverhead Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you transition into your upcoming home with a Riverhead home inspection!
Moving into a new home is a huge moment. Let our staff at Inspecticore help you concentrate on getting your household prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the strain out of your purchase with a rigorous Riverhead home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Riverhead and Long Island areas.
Riverhead Home Inspection: What We Search For
The best Riverhead home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. Here is what our Inspecticore team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We ensure that the outside doors seal and latch effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals check that the outside weatherproofings function effectively
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates effectively
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We check that the exterior siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating to verify the buttons are operatning effectively.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to document the controls function efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration: We record any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals view any degradation of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster cracks, stonework breaks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Structural wood inspection: We test any damage to or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protective hardware check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Riverhead Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shut off: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Riverhead Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Riverhead home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Riverhead home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 516-524-0673!