Home Inspection Queens
Our team is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your newly purchased house with a Queens home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is a big occasion. Let our company at Inspecticore free you to concentrate on getting your family ready for the move. We’ll take the strain out of your acquisition with a complete Queens home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our pros at Inspecticore have provided in-depth home inspections for the Queens and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Queens home inspections are offered by certified professionals. These are what our Inspecticore staff will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and secure effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window weatherproofings act properly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and validate that the optical sensor functions properly
Queens Home Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros document that the siding boards or other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing sealant: We ensure that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We check yard angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect the mechanisms function properly.
- Features review: We check that your HVAC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: We record all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framework in contact of foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of switches and fixtures, including GFCI switches.
Queens Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Inspecticore for Queens Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Queens home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply outstanding home inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Queens home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!