Plainview Home Inspection
Our team is ready to support you as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Plainview home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is a big occasion. You can let our group at Inspecticore free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the transition. We’ll take the tension out of your new home with a rigorous Plainview home inspection!
Since 2017, our pros at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Plainview and Long Island communities.
Plainview Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
At Inspecticore, our Plainview home inspections are offered by qualified technicians. Here is what our Inspecticore staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We prove that the exterior doors seal and secure efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals inspect that the window seals work correctly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and verify that the laser sensor works successfully
House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the external walls and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals validate that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros make sure that valleys in the roof have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over landscape slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals utilize the heater to check the controls are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms work properly.
- Operations review: Our professionals ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems work successfully.
Plainview Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: We inspect any signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete check: We identify any rotting of wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like signs of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood review: We look over any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Plainview Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your electric meter and base are act successfully.
- Security inspection: We make sure that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Plainview Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system check: We test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Inspecticore for Plainview Home Inspections
Once you work with our team of Plainview home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply quality house inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Plainview home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 516-524-0673!