Patchogue Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to help you move into your upcoming home with a Patchogue home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is an exciting occasion. Please let our group at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to making your household ready for the transition. We’ll take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Patchogue home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have offered meticulous home inspections for the Patchogue and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
Our Patchogue home inspections are offered by trained experts. Here’s what our Inspecticore crew will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We verify that the exterior doors close and lock effectively
- Home windows: We check that the rubber weatherproofings function efficiently
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and validate that the safety sensor works successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: We document that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to document the mechanisms are operatning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to inspect the mechanisms that work effectively.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your air conditioning and heating systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any rotting of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We document all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like degradation of plaster breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals look over any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are working well.
- Safety check: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Patchogue Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heater: Our professionals view the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: We test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: We look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Inspecticore for Patchogue Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of Patchogue home inspection pros, you can depend on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Patchogue home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!