Oyster Bay Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is ready and waiting to help you transition into your upcoming property with an Oyster Bay home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating moment. Let our team at Inspecticore help you focus on getting your loved ones ready for the move. Our team will take the strain out of your purchase with a rigorous Oyster Bay home inspection!
Since 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Oyster Bay and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
With our team, our Oyster Bay home inspections are given by trained specialists. Here is what our Inspecticore staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the exterior doors close and secure efficiently
- Residential windows: We ensure that the outside gaskets work effectively
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor functions successfully
Oyster Bay House Exteriors Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the external walls or other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim check: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing sealant: We inspect that seams in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: We look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: We check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals test the AC unit, to verify the buttons act properly.
- Features check: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion check: We view any trace of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We view any rotting of the wooden framework in a touch of foundation movement, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood: We view any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base are working correctly.
- Safeguard inspection: We verify that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety devices: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Inspecticore for Oyster Bay Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Oyster Bay home inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer great home inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Oyster Bay home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!