Moriches Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is ready to help you move into your new home with a Moriches home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is a great moment. Let our group at Inspecticore help you concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the new house. At Inspecticore, our team will take the tension out of your buy with an in-depth Moriches home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Moriches and Long Island areas.
Moriches Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The best Moriches home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. Here is what our Inspecticore crew will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We verify that the outside doors close and lock efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros check that the window gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door: We use the garage door and validate that the laser sensor functions successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roof joints: We document that valleys in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect yard angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: We make use of the heater and furnace to document the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals view the AC unit, to validate the controls act correctly.
- Operations review: We make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any signs of wooden framing contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros record any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We look over any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like evidence of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood inspection: Our professionals look over any damage to or boring of framing wood that might create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: We make certain that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals ensure that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protection hardware review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Moriches Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating system: We look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Inspecticore for Moriches Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Moriches home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Moriches home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 516-524-0673!