Mineola Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is looking forward to support you as you move into your upcoming property with a Mineola home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a big opportunity. Please let our company at Inspecticore help you concentrate on making your household organized for the change. Our staff will take the stress out of your new home with a thorough Mineola home inspection!
Since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have given intensive home inspections for the Mineola and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Mineola home inspections are offered by trained experts. This is what our Inspecticore staff will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the rubber seals work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works properly
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the siding boards and other wall materials are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros validate that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to inspect the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system review: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioner, to make sure the buttons work effectively.
- Features check: Our professionals check that your heating and AC systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wood touching with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals test any rotting of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, stonework fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: We review any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Security check: We document that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Safety devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Mineola Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating review: Our professionals view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps check: We view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Mineola Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Mineola home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Mineola home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!