Miller Place Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new dwelling with a Miller Place home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is an exciting occasion. Allow our company at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the change. Our crew will take the pressure out of your acquisition with an in-depth Miller Place home inspection!
Since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have given extensive home inspections for the Miller Place and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The best Miller Place home inspections are offered by certified pros. Here’s what our Inspecticore crew will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We make certain that the exterior doors shut and secure properly
- Home windows: We document that the window seals act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor works properly
Miller Place Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: We make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: We check that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals take a look at property grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: We use the heating to check the controls are working successfully.
- Cooling system: We look over the air conditioner, to check the buttons operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We inspect that your AC and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any degradation of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals document all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any trace of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like a trace of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural durability problem.
Miller Place Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter review: We check that your electrical metering and base are working effectively.
- Security review: Our professionals document that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Security hardware: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating review: We look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Inspecticore for Miller Place Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Miller Place home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer great home inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Miller Place home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!