Middle Island Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new property with a Middle Island home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is an exciting moment. You can let our group at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the new home. We’ll take the nervousness out of your buy with a thorough Middle Island home inspection!
Since 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have provided intensive home inspections for the Middle Island and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
With our team, our Middle Island home inspections are delivered by certified professionals. This is what our Inspecticore team will look for:
Middle Island House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We make sure that the outside doors close and secure effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the window seals function effectively
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and check that the safety sensor functions properly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We check that the exterior siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros confirm that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak issues
Middle Island HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to inspect the controls are functioning properly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to verify the buttons work efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals confirm that your HVAC systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any trace of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros document any evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of the wooden framework in touch with foundation shifts, like rotting of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros identify any damage to or drilling of frame wood that may create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are acting correctly.
- Safety inspection: We verify that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Protective hardware: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFI switches.
Middle Island Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler check: Our home inspection pros test the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Inspecticore for Middle Island Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Middle Island home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To get our Middle Island home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 516-524-0673!