Home Inspection Melville
Our team is motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming home with a Melville home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new property is a big occasion. Let our group at Inspecticore help you focus on getting your family organized for the new home. We’ll take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Melville home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our specialists at Inspecticore have given rigorous home inspections for the Melville and New York areas.
Melville Home Inspection- What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Melville home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. These are what our Inspecticore staff will keep an eye out for:
Melville Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors close and secure properly
- Exterior windows: We make sure that the rubber gaskets work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and verify that the safety sensor works effectively
House Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the external walls or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: We check property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak problems
Melville HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to make certain the controls are working properly.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to inspect the buttons work efficiently.
- Features inspection: We make sure that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation check: We identify any symptoms of wooden framing in contact of foundation movement, like signs of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Melville Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electrical metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the electrical service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Security hardware: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Melville Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: We check that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water boiler: We look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: We inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps review: We view water pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Inspecticore for Melville Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Melville home inspection experts, you can trust us to offer quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Melville home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!