Medford Home Inspection
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a Medford home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is a big occasion. Please let our staff at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to making your family prepared for the new home. Our team will take the strain out of your purchase with a thorough Medford home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our pros at Inspecticore have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Medford and Long Island communities.
Medford Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Medford home inspections are offered by trained professionals. These are what our Inspecticore team will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We document that the outside doors shut and latch correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals confirm that the window weatherproofings operate successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates effectively
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding boards or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals look over landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heating to make certain the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: We review the air conditioner, to inspect the controls operate efficiently.
- Operations check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your AC and heating systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any rotting of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals test any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals view any degradation of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals identify any damage to or boring of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning well.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices inspection: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heater inspection: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to function correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Inspecticore for Medford Home Inspection
When you partner with our company of Medford home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Medford home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 516-524-0673!