Mastic Beach Home Inspection
We’re excited to assist you move into your brand new property with a Mastic Beach home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. Allow our team at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to getting your family ready for the new home. We will take the stress out of your new home with a complete Mastic Beach home inspection!
Since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have offered in-depth home inspections for the Mastic Beach and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
At Inspecticore, our Mastic Beach home inspections are offered by certified professionals. This is what our Inspecticore team will investigate for:
Mastic Beach Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the external doors seal and secure properly
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros check that the window seals work effectively
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works correctly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim review: We confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros confirm that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check property slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating system to verify the mechanisms are operatning effectively.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We look over the air conditioning system, to document the buttons work effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration: We view all signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster fissures, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical meter and base are operating effectively.
- Security check: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protection hardware inspection: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Mastic Beach Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating check: Our professionals test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals test all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps check: technicians look over sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Inspecticore for Mastic Beach Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of Mastic Beach home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to deliver great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Mastic Beach home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 516-524-0673!