Massapequa Home Inspection
We’re motivated to help you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Massapequa home inspection!
Buying a new property is an exciting opportunity. Let our crew at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to getting your household ready for the new house. Our crew will take the pressure out of your new home with a thorough Massapequa home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have provided meticulous home inspections for the Massapequa and Long Island areas.
Massapequa Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
The best Massapequa home inspections are offered by trained specialists. Here’s what our Inspecticore staff will investigate:
Massapequa House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make sure that the outside doors close and lock efficiently
- Household windows: We make certain that the window gaskets function correctly
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the optical sensor works properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals check that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros document that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals check property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to identify any possible water leak problems
Massapequa HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to verify the buttons are operating correctly.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioner, to confirm the buttons function properly.
- Operations check: Our professionals check that your HVAC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any signs of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our home inspection pros inspect all evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framework in a touch of foundation movement, like a trace of plaster fissures, brick breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood: We view any notching or boring of frame wood that might create a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric metering and base are acting properly.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protective hardware: Our home inspection pros make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Massapequa Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Inspecticore for Massapequa Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Massapequa home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply great house inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Massapequa home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!