Long Island Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is motivated to assist you move into your new house with a Long Island home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is a huge occasion. Allow our team at Inspecticore free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your acquisition with a complete Long Island home inspection!
Since 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have provided intensive home inspections for the Long Island and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
With our team, our Long Island home inspections are offered by certified pros. This is what our Inspecticore crew will investigate for:
Long Island Residential Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We verify that the outside doors shut and lock correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber weatherproofings operate correctly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions successfully
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the siding boards and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim review: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roof flashing: We confirm that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals look over landscape grading, surface water flow, and plant life to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We turn on the heating system to ensure the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros look over the AC unit, to verify the buttons act properly.
- Features check: We document that your AC and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: We inspect any evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing in contact of foundation shifting, like evidence of drywall cracks, brick fissures, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Framing wood: We identify any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: We confirm that your electric metering and base are functioning well.
- Safeguard check: We make certain that the electric service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective devices check: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating: We view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Inspecticore for Long Island Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of Long Island home inspection experts, you can rely on us to provide great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Long Island home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 516-524-0673!