Home Inspection Long Beach
Our crew is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your newly purchased property with a Long Beach home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a huge opportunity. You can let our company at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the new house. Our team will take the tension out of your new home with a thorough Long Beach home inspection!
Since 2009, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered intensive home inspections for the Long Beach and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The most reliable Long Beach home inspections are offered by qualified professionals. These are what our Inspecticore staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors seal and lock effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals check that the outside seals work properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates effectively
Long Beach House Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: We check that the exterior siding or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: We inspect that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof sealant: Our professionals check that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: We inspect yard angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: We turn on the heating system to make certain the controls are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to make certain the buttons function efficiently.
- Functionality check: We make certain that your heating and AC systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any degradation of wooden framing in contact with earth.
- Water leak check: Our home inspection pros document any evidence of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any trace of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like degradation of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven flooring.
- Structural wood: We identify any damage to or boring of framing wood that may create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: We validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard review: We document that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware review: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heater review: We look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our home inspection pros view all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Inspecticore for Long Beach Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Long Beach home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer outstanding house inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Long Beach home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 516-524-0673!