Home Inspection Locust Valley
At Inspecticore, our team is ready and waiting to assist you move into your newly purchased house with a Locust Valley home inspection!
Moving into a new house is a big occasion. You can let our company at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the change. At Inspecticore, our team will take the stress out of your buy with a rigorous Locust Valley home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our pros at Inspecticore have given detailed home inspections for the Locust Valley and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
The most reliable Locust Valley home inspections are supplied by qualified pros. Here is what our Inspecticore crew will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We establish that the exterior doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside seals act effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works successfully
Property Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding boards and other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim check: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing joints: We verify that seams in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to ensure the mechanisms are operatning effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning system, to document the controls work properly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make certain that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any rotting of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals look over all evidence of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation review: We inspect any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros view any damage to or boring of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals validate that your electrical meter and base are act efficiently.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
Locust Valley Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating system review: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Inspecticore for Locust Valley Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Locust Valley home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver great residential inspections on a short time-line.
To get our Locust Valley home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 516-524-0673!