Lloyd Harbor Home Inspection
We’re ready and waiting to assist you to move into your brand new home with a Lloyd Harbor home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is an exciting occasion. Allow our team at Inspecticore to free up your time to focus on getting your household prepared for the new house. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a thorough Lloyd Harbor home inspection!
Since 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Lloyd Harbor and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
At Inspecticore, our Lloyd Harbor home inspections are provided by trained specialists. This is what our Inspecticore crew will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the window gaskets operate effectively
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals make sure that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim check: We confirm that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: We confirm that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to check the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit, to confirm the buttons act effectively.
- Features review: We make sure that your heating and AC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood contacting with the earth.
- Water leak: We record all traces of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros identify any notching or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals make sure that the electrical service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective hardware review: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: We test several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Lloyd Harbor Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps check: We look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Select Inspecticore for Lloyd Harbor Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Lloyd Harbor home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply quality home inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Lloyd Harbor home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!