Levittown Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a Levittown home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a huge occasion. You can let our group at Inspecticore free up your time to focus on making your family ready for the new house. Our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a thorough Levittown home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our specialists at Inspecticore have offered meticulous home inspections for the Levittown and New York communities.
Levittown Home Inspection Services: What We Check
With our team, our Levittown home inspections are supplied by certified experts. Here is what our Inspecticore team will investigate:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We verify that the exterior doors close and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the window weatherproofings operate correctly
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and validate that the optical sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals make sure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals document that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We check yard grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to make sure the controls work efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any trace of wood contact with soil.
- Water leak inspection: We inspect all signs of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting wood in touch of foundation movements, like symptoms of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros look over any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our home inspection pros document that your electric metering and base are working successfully.
- Security review: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety devices check: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Levittown Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Inspecticore for Levittown Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Levittown mold inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Levittown home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 516-524-0673!