Jericho Home Inspection
We are prepared to assist you move into your new dwelling with a Jericho home inspection!
Moving into a brand new home is a huge opportunity. Allow our staff at Inspecticore free you to focus on getting your family organized for the new home. Our crew will take the stress out of your new home with an in-depth Jericho home inspection!
Since 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have offered meticulous home inspections for the Jericho and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
The most reliable Jericho home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. Here is what our Inspecticore crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We ensure that the exterior doors shut and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the window gaskets act effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and check that the safety sensor operates properly
House Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals check that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage review: We check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals utilize the heating to verify the buttons are working successfully.
- Cooling system: We inspect the AC unit, to check the controls work efficiently.
- Operations review: We check that your AC and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any trace of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion check: Our home inspection pros record all signs of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like signs of plaster breaks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any damage to or boring of framing wood that might create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are operating well.
- Security check: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating system inspection: We test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: We inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Inspecticore for Jericho Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Jericho home inspection experts, you can count on us to offer great property inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our Jericho home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 516-524-0673!