Home Inspection Huntington
We’re ready to support you as you move into your upcoming house with a Huntington home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is an exhilarating moment. Allow our staff at Inspecticore free up your time to focus on getting your household prepared for the transition. Our staff will take the stress out of your new home with a rigorous Huntington home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our pros at Inspecticore have given rigorous home inspections for the Huntington and New York areas.
Huntington Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Huntington home inspections are supplied by qualified specialists. Here is what our Inspecticore team will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We check that the external doors shut and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the window weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor operates correctly
Huntington Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros validate that joints in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We document landscape slope, surface drainage, and plant life to report any prospective water leak issues
Huntington HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating system to make sure the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system review: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning unit, to make certain the controls work properly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of wood touching with soil.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals record all signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation review: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework in contact of foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, brick fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals test any notching or boring of framing wood that can create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter review: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals make certain that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security hardware review: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Huntington Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shut off: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps review: technicians review sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Choose Inspecticore for Huntington Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Huntington home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer great house inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Huntington home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 516-524-0673!