If you’re buying or selling a home or commercial building, identifying the property’s issues early will help eliminate troubles during the negotiation process. At Inspecticore, we offer clients, buyers, and sellers, the most thorough specialty inspection services on all of Long Island, complete with comprehensive reports and recommendations. Call the professional inspectors at (516) 524-0673 to schedule an appointment today.
Types of Specialty Inspections to Help You Know More
We Make it Easy for You – One Call Does it All
Why risk the most significant investment most people make in a lifetime for the price of an additional service fee? At Inspecticore, we know every property is unique and every customer is different. It might be the right choice for you to spend a bit more for the peace of mind that comes with making an educated and informed decision. We offer additional services with our home inspections and commercial inspections to help you learn more:
- Termite/WDI (Wood Destroying Insects) Inspections – Termite activity is prevalent on Long Island. We inspect for obvious signs of termites and go the extra mile to assess the observable foundation and walls for tunnels or hollow / weak points. Termite inspection documentation is provided to the client on a NPMA-33 form. This report typically includes termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, and powder post beetles. Our licensed inspectors make it convenient and easy to have a termite inspection completed at the same time as the home inspection, saving you time and money. Learn more about termite inspections.
- Lawn Irrigation System Inspections – Irrigation systems help simplify lawn care when they are working properly, but a sprinkler head that delivers water against the house or waters the road can be harmful and/or wasteful.
- Pool/Spa Inspections – Minimize stress and have your pool or spa inspected during your home inspection process. The inspection includes electric/ground, heater, filter, valves, drain skimmers, coping, pavers, and more.
- Pool Liner Leak Detection Inspection – Patented state of the art technology detects liner leaks so repairs can be made quickly and effectively.
- TankSure – Visual and ultrasonic tank scan that may qualify an oil tank for a replacement payment program to help offset the cost of a new tank purchase. Home may be eligible for $200 free home heating oil bonus!
- Mold Assessments – Mold growth is a health concern for many, most notably for those with allergies. We offer visual assessments, air-quality tests, and water intrusion investigations. Learn more about mold assessments.
- EIFS Specialization – EIFS, or stucco inspections, stands for the “Exterior Insulation and Finish System”. What is this, you ask? Simply put, it’s the stucco on the outside of a home, which provides both energy savings and weatherproofing. During this inspection, we insert probes to measure moisture levels and then fill the areas with a sealant to seal those areas off. If left unfixed, the moisture within the walls can seep into the wood, causing rot and mold — two things that are much more destructive.
- Other Specialty Inspections – We also perform inspections for air quality, water intrusion, water potability, and much more. Call us to discuss the options available to you regarding these services. There is little we can’t assess for our clients.
At Inspecticore, we are truly dedicated to our customers from the initial inspection to the future sale of that very same home. We offer a pre-listing inspection that enables sellers to best prepare a home for market and maximize profit.
Experience the Inspecticore difference: free phone consultations for clients, a 200% Guarantee, and many value-based benefits to go along with an inspection. Once you’re a client, you’re a client for life in our eyes. To receive more information about us and our specialty inspection services, call us at (516) 524-0673. We service the Long Island area, including Nassau County and Suffolk County.