Home Inspection Hicksville
Our crew is prepared to help you transition into your new dwelling with a Hicksville home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is a great moment. Let our team at Inspecticore free you to concentrate on making your family prepared for the change. We’ll take the anxiety out of your new home with an in-depth Hicksville home inspection!
Since 2009, our pros at Inspecticore have given in-depth home inspections for the Hicksville and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
The best Hicksville home inspections are provided by qualified specialists. Here is what our Inspecticore crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the external doors close and secure successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the outside weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates efficiently
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We make certain that the external walls or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heater to confirm the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to check the controls work correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems work effectively.
Hicksville Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any symptoms of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals review all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We review any evidence of wood touching of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall cracks, stonework breaks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood: We test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that may present a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: We ensure that your electrical meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked properly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Hicksville Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating check: Our professionals review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: We look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Inspecticore for Hicksville Home Inspection
Once you partner with our company of Hicksville home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply great house inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Hicksville home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!