Home Inspection Hempstead
Our staff is motivated to assist you move into your upcoming property with a Hempstead home inspection!
Purchasing a new dwelling is a huge occasion. You can let our staff at Inspecticore free up your time to concentrate on getting your household prepared for the change. At Inspecticore, our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with a rigorous Hempstead home inspection!
Ever since 2009, our pros at Inspecticore have offered meticulous home inspections for the Hempstead and New York areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable Hempstead home inspections are supplied by qualified experts. This is what our Inspecticore team will look for:
Hempstead House Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We ensure that the exterior doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the window weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates properly
Hempstead Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof joints: We inspect that valleys in the roof have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We operate the heater to confirm the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We test the air conditioner, to verify the mechanisms operate efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals make sure that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Hempstead Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros view any signs of wood touching with dirt.
- Water intrusion: We review all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab inspection: We review any trace of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood inspection: We inspect any knicks to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural durability problem.
Hempstead Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: We ensure that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety check: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety hardware review: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Inspecticore for Hempstead Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Hempstead home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply quality residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Hempstead home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 516-524-0673!