Hauppauge Home Inspection
We’re motivated to assist you transition into your new house with a Hauppauge home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased property is a big moment. Allow our crew at Inspecticore help you focus on getting your family organized for the new home. Our team will take the nervousness out of your move with an in-depth Hauppauge home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Hauppauge and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
The best Hauppauge home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. Here is what our Inspecticore crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We verify that the external doors shut and latch efficiently
- Home windows: We make sure that the window seals operate effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We document that the external walls and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros make certain that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape grading, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We use the heating system to check the controls are operating efficiently.
- Cooling system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to document the mechanisms operate properly.
- Operations check: We inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak review: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: We inspect any rotting of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock breaks, stonework cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We review any damage to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Security check: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We view a number of switches and fixtures, plus grounded switches.
Hauppauge Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Inspecticore for Hauppauge Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Hauppauge home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a short schedule.
Other services that we offer are:
To get our Hauppauge home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 516-524-0673!