Greenlawn Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to support you as you move into your new dwelling with a Greenlawn home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is a great opportunity. Please let our staff at Inspecticore help you concentrate on making your family ready for the change. We will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with an in-depth Greenlawn home inspection!
Since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have delivered intensive home inspections for the Greenlawn and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
Our Greenlawn home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. This is what our Inspecticore crew will investigate:
Greenlawn House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We confirm that the external doors close and secure effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals document that the window weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works efficiently
Greenlawn House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the exterior siding and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals inspect that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals validate that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: We operate the heater and furnace to inspect the mechanisms are working efficiently.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to inspect the mechanisms work correctly.
- Features review: Our professionals inspect that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Greenlawn Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any rotting of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals inspect all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals view any trace of wood touching foundation shiftings, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals verify that your electric meter and base are operating properly.
- Safeguard inspection: We make sure that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective hardware check: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Inspecticore for Greenlawn Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Greenlawn home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide great home inspections in a short timeline.
To receive help from our Greenlawn home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 516-524-0673!