Glen Head Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you transition into your brand-new dwelling with a Glen Head home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is an exciting occasion. You can let our crew at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the strain out of your buy with a thorough Glen Head home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Glen Head and Long Island areas.
Glen Head Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
Our Glen Head home inspections are supplied by certified pros. These are what our Inspecticore crew will search for:
Glen Head House Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We establish that the outside doors shut and secure correctly
- Household windows: We verify that the rubber weatherproofings operate properly
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and document that the safety sensor operates correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the exterior siding or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: We document that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals check yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to ensure the controls operate efficiently.
- Functionality review: We document that your AC and heating systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals review any damage to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety hardware review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include grounded switches.
Glen Head Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating system review: We view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Inspecticore for Glen Head Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Glen Head home inspection pros, you can depend on us to offer great property inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Glen Head home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 516-524-0673!