Home Inspection Glen Cove
Our crew is ready to support you as you transition into your new dwelling with a Glen Cove home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is an exhilarating occasion. Let our company at Inspecticore assist you to concentrate on getting your household ready for the new home. We’ll take the strain out of your buy with an in-depth Glen Cove home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Glen Cove and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
With our team, our Glen Cove home inspections are provided by trained experts. This is what our Inspecticore team will search for:
Glen Cove Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We verify that the external doors shut and secure properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make sure that the window seals work properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros ensure that valleys in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our professionals document landscape grading, surface water flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to make certain the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning system, to ensure the mechanisms work properly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: We document all signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall fissures, brick breaks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood check: We test any notching or boring of frame wood that can present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are act effectively.
- Security review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Glen Cove Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Inspecticore for Glen Cove Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Glen Cove home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to provide great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Glen Cove home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!