Garden City Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you transition into your newly purchased property with a Garden City home inspection!
Buying a new home is a big moment. Please let our staff at Inspecticore help you pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the new home. Our crew will take the tension out of your purchase with a complete Garden City home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our professionals at Inspecticore have delivered intensive home inspections for the Garden City and Long Island communities.
Garden City Home Inspection- What We Search For
At Inspecticore, our Garden City home inspections are given by certified professionals. Here is what our Inspecticore team will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: We verify that the window seals function correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor works correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the siding or other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim check: Our professionals confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals look over property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to make sure the controls are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning system, to make certain the mechanisms work effectively.
- Features check: We confirm that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of wood touching with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals review all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals test any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are operating properly.
- Safety inspection: We check that the electrical service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection devices: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Garden City Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system check: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Inspecticore for Garden City Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Garden City home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our Garden City home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!