Farmingdale Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is prepared to lend a hand as you transition into your new home with a Farmingdale home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our crew at Inspecticore to help you concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the move. Our team will take the tension out of your move with a complete Farmingdale home inspection!
Since 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have offered meticulous home inspections for the Farmingdale and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection, What We Search For
The most reliable Farmingdale home inspections are delivered by certified experts. These are what our Inspecticore crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We validate that the external doors shut and latch successfully
- Home windows: We validate that the rubber gaskets work properly
- Garage door: We open the garage door and verify that the laser sensor works correctly
Farmingdale House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: We confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros document landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
Farmingdale HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros use the heater and furnace to verify the controls are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals view the AC unit, to inspect the buttons operate effectively.
- Operations review: We inspect that your heating and AC systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framework contacting with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros look over all traces of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals view any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifting, like a trace of drywall breaks, masonry cracks, lopsided door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros test any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals inspect that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and joined well.
- Protection device inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Farmingdale Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating inspection: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply review: Our home inspection pros test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage as acting effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Inspecticore for Farmingdale Home Inspections
If you work with our crew of Farmingdale home inspection pros, you can trust us to provide quality residential inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Farmingdale home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 516-524-0673!