East Moriches Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming house with a East Moriches home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is a huge moment. Let our team at Inspecticore help you focus on making your family ready for the change. At Inspecticore, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a complete East Moriches home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have given meticulous home inspections for the East Moriches and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
Our East Moriches home inspections are delivered by trained experts. Here is what our Inspecticore staff will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We document that the outside doors shut and secure effectively
- Household windows: We ensure that the window gaskets operate effectively
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor works efficiently
East Moriches Property Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals check that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: We make certain that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow check: We inspect landscape angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to make sure the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to document the mechanisms that work effectively.
- Features inspection: Our professionals make certain that your heating and AC systems operate as they should.
East Moriches Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wood contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals record all evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: We look over any rotting of wood touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, misaligned door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood inspection: We inspect any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: We check that your electric metering and base are act properly.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps review: We review water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Inspecticore for East Moriches Home Inspection
When you work with our company of East Moriches home inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short time-line.
To see our East Moriches home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 516-524-0673!