East Meadow Home Inspection
Our staff is ready and waiting to assist you transition into your upcoming house with an East Meadow home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is an exciting moment. Allow our team at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to making your family organized for the change. Our staff will take the stress out of your buy with an in-depth East Meadow home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered rigorous home inspections for the East Meadow and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
The most reliable East Meadow home inspections are delivered by certified experts. This is what our Inspecticore crew will keep an eye out for:
East Meadow House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the outside gaskets act successfully
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and verify that the safety sensor works properly
House Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: We make certain that the siding boards and other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof joints: We check that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: We check property slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heating to validate the mechanisms are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioner, to inspect whether the buttons operate properly.
- Features review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems function effectively.
East Meadow Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals record any trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals look over any rotting wooden framing with a touch of foundation movement, like evidence of plaster breaks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood: We identify any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: We ensure that your electric metering and base are working successfully.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protective devices inspection: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
East Meadow Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater: Our professionals review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps: We review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Inspecticore for East Meadow Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of East Meadow home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our East Meadow home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!