Dix Hills Home Inspections
At Inspecticore, our team is excited to assist you to move into your upcoming property with a Dix Hills home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is a big occasion. Let our company at Inspecticore assist you to focus on making your family organized for the change. Our staff will take the tension out of your move with a thorough Dix Hills home inspection!
Since 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered extensive home inspections for the Dix Hills and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
At Inspecticore, our Dix Hills home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. These are what our Inspecticore team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We document that the outside doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber seals work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions successfully
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof sealant: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow check: We check property grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to inspect the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning system, to make sure the controls operate efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your heating and AC systems function as they should.
Dix Hills Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any evidence of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals view any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation check: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wood contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals inspect any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals check that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals confirm that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Dix Hills Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water boiler inspection: We look over the ventilation, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professional’s review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operate correctly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Inspecticore for Dix Hills Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Dix Hills home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Dix Hills home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 516-524-0673!