Deer Park Home Inspection
Our team is ready to help you transition into your new property with a Deer Park home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is a great opportunity. You can let our crew at Inspecticore help you pay attention to making your household prepared for the transition. We will take the anxiety out of your new home with an in-depth Deer Park home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Deer Park and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
Our Deer Park home inspections are offered by certified pros. Here is what our Inspecticore staff will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We ensure that the external doors shut and secure successfully
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the rubber seals act effectively
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and verify that the safety sensor works properly
Property Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros document property grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to document the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to inspect the buttons functioning properly.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros validate that your heating and AC systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals view any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We review any evidence of wood touching of foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any damage to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are working correctly.
- Safety check: Our professionals check that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protection hardware inspection: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Deer Park Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system inspection: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Inspecticore for Deer Park Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Deer Park home inspection technicians, you can count on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Deer Park home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!