Commercial Building Inspection
If you’re purchasing, leasing, or even selling a commercial property in the Long Island area, the first priority is to perform a property condition assessment to help ensure the building’s safety. Don’t settle for less when you can work with a qualified building inspector and charter member of Commercial Building Inspectors Network (CBIN). Contact us at (516) 524-0673 to schedule a thorough inspection.
At Inspecticore, our building inspection services conform to the ASTM standard E2018-08 protocol for property condition assessments. All field work and report writing is performed by professional inspectors who specialize in apprising owners and lessees of any immediate or probable future problems.
Contact Inspecticore Building Inspection Experts!
Inspecticore Commercial Property Inspection Services
From offices to warehouses to retail centers, any property that serves a public audience must be up to par from floor to ceiling. Nothing is more important than the safety of patrons and employees. When hiring a property inspector from Inspecticore, they will assess your commercial space and components.
Basic Property Condition Assessments include the following:
- Structure (exterior and based on accessible common areas)
- Electrical system (common element components)
- Heating system (common element components)
- Air conditioning system
- Ventilation system
- Plumbing system and fixtures
- Roof surface (weather permitting), including flashings, drainage and chimneys
- Interior components (concentrating on non cosmetic considerations)
- Exterior wall components, including doors, windows and signage
- Landscape components including walkways, driveways (excl. sewers), & retaining walls
- Insulation spot-check
We also offer commercial clients specialty inspection services that include:
- Outstanding building code or fire code violation inquiries
- Fire safety inspections
- Phase 1 environmental site assessments
Whether your property inspection is taking place in Long Island Nassau County, Suffolk County, or the five boroughs, we’re sure to have the resources you need for peace of mind. Call (516) 524-0673 today to schedule an appointment with a qualified building inspector.
Speak with a Professional Property Inspector Today!
Types of Commercial Property Inspections
Inspecticore is also a licensed and experienced property inspector in the following types of commercial services:
- Tenant inspections
- Final draw inspections
- Pre-listing inspections
- Facilities management and maintenance
- Construction inspections (both before and during construction)
- Apartment and condo inspections
If you’re ready to receive a comprehensive building inspection report, call us at (516) 524-0673 to schedule an appointment with an experienced property inspector. Our scheduling is flexible for your convenience. Inspecticore also provides home inspection services on Long Island and surrounding areas. We are your friend in the business.